Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Altmeyer
Dr. Robert Altmeyer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wheeling, WV, with another office in Wheeling, WV. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Altmeyer is affiliated with Belmont Community Hospital, Ohio Valley Medical Center and Wheeling Hospital. Dr. Altmeyer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Altmeyer has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Robert Altmeyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wheeling, WV.
Dr. Ashok Kumar
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Wheeling, WV 0.01 mi39
Dr. Richard Ryncarz
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Wheeling, WV 0.07 mi22
Dr. Attila Lenkey Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Wheeling, WV 1.70 mi24