Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Amato
Dr. Robert Amato, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Hematology. Dr. Amato is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Mhhs Hermann Hospital and St Lukes. Dr. Amato has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Amato has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Robert Amato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Andrew Hamilton
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi21
Dr. Lakshmipriya Kasirajan
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi18
Dr. Nisha Rathi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17