A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Amdur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Amdur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Amdur, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amdur graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Amdur has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands at Starke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amdur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Amdur practice?
Dr. Robert Amdur practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Gainesville Radiologists.