A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Amdur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Amdur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Amdur, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Oral Cavity and the Oropharynx Cancer (Oropharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Amdur graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Amdur has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands at AGH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Amdur MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Amdur practice?
- Dr. Robert Amdur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Amdur practices Radiation Oncology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Gainesville Radiation Oncologists.