A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Amonic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Amonic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Amonic, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amonic graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Amonic has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Amonic MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Amonic practice?
- Dr. Robert Amonic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Amonic practices Plastic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.