Learn more about Dr. Robert Ampudia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ampudia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ampudia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ampudia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ampudia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Ampudia graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ampudia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Ampudia MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ampudia practice?
- Dr. Robert Ampudia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ampudia practices Surgery near Marion, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA.
See Marion Surgeons.