A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ampudia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ampudia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ampudia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Ampudia graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ampudia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Ampudia MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Ampudia practice?
- Dr. Robert Ampudia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ampudia practices Surgery near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, VA.
See Bristol Surgeons.