Dr. Robert Anding MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houston, TX

December 9th, 2016
My baby died at full term due to this doctor's negligence
My baby died at 39 weeks under this doctor's care, within hours of leaving his office where he dismissed my symptoms only to find out later I was 100% correct in my suspicions. My baby deserved at least a stress test and ultrasound; I couldn't even get him to take me seriously. Doctor insisted on c-section vs natural labor without educating us on the implications of a major surgery like c-section (which we are learning now is neither the norm nor is it recommended in case of stillborn). He told me i would be 2 days in labor in excruciating pain if i elected going through labor. He also recommended we don't elect for autopsy saying 'we wouldn't learn anything'. Well we didn't learn anything because we were steered away from a decision to autopsy. We got intimidated by medical opinion and succumbed in our weakest moments to this doctor's ill advise. This is a doctor who would do what is 'convenient' for HIM vs what is 'right' for YOU. He claims '80% of my job is reassurance'. On the last visit his nurse even made fun of me saying 'if you are going to be here everyday, you better start bringing us something'.This comes from the heart of our deceased child to all moms considering this OB/GYN Please don't let your baby die due to a neglignet doctor practicing 19th centure obstetrics in the 21st century. Mere bedside manner will not go so far to save your baby when there is a real problem, it will only send you home instead of the ER.

December 9th, 2016
My baby died at full term due to this doctor's negligence

July 18th, 2016
Dr. Anding himself is an excellent Dr. He delivered both of my children and despite the complications of it all, nothing ever surprised him or ever made him come across as anything but calm which helped me to be remain calm. He is someone you can TRUST 100%

July 14th, 2016
Best in Houston
Best OBGYN in Houston.

June 28th, 2015
Dr. Anding is an amazing doctor both in his medical knowledge and patient caring. I was pregnant the first time in high risk category because of my age and gestational diabetes in third trimester. Dr Anding helped me get through my pregnancy smoothly and worry free. When there was a problem in my pregnancy, he always had a quick solution and was able to solve it. On the day I delivered my baby, after eight hours long of labor, I thought I would have a C-section because my baby didn't come out. By his medical and technical expertise, he helped me to delivery my baby naturally. Now, I have a healthy and cute son. Thank you Dr. Anding for all of your works.

June 14th, 2015
#1 Surgeon
He did my hysterectomy and this was my first surgery. I had low iron & platelets and surgery was always a scary option for me. But I was amazed by his expertise, I hardly bled during my surgery and everything healed very well. I was back to my feet doing regular chores within a week. Thank you Dr. Anding. I feel so blessed to have found him.

February 17th, 2014
When I began researching Dr. Anding, I read one positive review after another. My experience from beginning to end was everything I could hope for. In the middle of my pregnancy, I experienced the worst headache of my life and called the nurse to find out what medicine I could take. Because i had pre eclampsia in my first pregnancythe nurse insisted I come in for evaluation. I felt foolish heading to the hospital for a headache but it was so painful I figured it couldn't hurt. Luckily, Anding was the doctor on duty that day because he came in to see me promptly and immediately got to work treating my pain. He checked in often and upon no change in my pain no matter what the treatment, he rightfully suspected something more serious. He brought in a neurologist and together they uncovered meningitis! It was a very scary experience but I felt at ease with such a competent doctor by my side. Had a healthy boy last month and couldn't recommend Dr. Anding enough!

September 21st, 2013
I saw Dr, Anding for the first time on Friday and he is a credible, caring ,professional, person. His staff was welcoming, friendly, and helpful. I would favorably recommend him and his staff if you are looking for OB/GYN health care,

November 27th, 2012
Highly Recommended
Dr. Anding is a truly dedicated doctor. If it were not for him, my prenatal care, especially in the care of my baby, I may not have had such a healthy delivery or baby. His knowledge and expertise is one to be admired and highly regarded.

April 9th, 2012
Recomment him highly
Delivered both of my children, now 20 and 17 years old. I drive over an hour

March 6th, 2012
Patient
Saw dr Anding after I had endometriosis surgery by another doctor. He read my prior records before I arrived, referred me to appropriate physicians. Has always put ip with my extensive questions. I am having surgery next week. Will follow up afterwards.

June 24th, 2011
The absolute best
I have nothing negative to say about Dr. Anding. No one else compares to him. Dr. Anding is without a doubt the best, I trust him with every inch of my body.