A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Andreozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Andreozzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Andreozzi, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Andreozzi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Andreozzi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Andreozzi MD is a male Dermatologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Andreozzi practice?
- Dr. Robert Andreozzi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Andreozzi practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Lebanon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hummelstown, PA.
See Lebanon Dermatologists.