A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ROBERT ANDRUSS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ROBERT ANDRUSS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ROBERT ANDRUSS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. ANDRUSS graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. ANDRUSS has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ROBERT J ANDRUSS MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. ROBERT J. ANDRUSS practice?
- Dr. ROBERT ANDRUSS has 1 office location.
Dr. ROBERT ANDRUSS practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Surgeons.