A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Andruss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Andruss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andruss
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Andruss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Andruss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andruss graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Andruss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Garfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Andruss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Andruss practice?
- Dr. Robert Andruss has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Andruss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Surgeons.