A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Andruss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Andruss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andruss
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andruss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Andruss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andruss graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Andruss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Garfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Andruss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Andruss practice?
- Dr. Robert Andruss has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Andruss practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Surgeons.