A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ansara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ansara, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ansara
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ansara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ansara graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ansara has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Samir Ansara MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Ansara practice?
- Dr. Robert Ansara has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ansara practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Primary Care Doctors.