A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anthony:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Anthony is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anthony, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anthony graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Anthony has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ray Anthony MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Anthony practice?
- Dr. Robert Anthony has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Anthony practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.