Dr. Robert Anthony Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Anthony?

May 2nd, 2013

I think he's one the best doctors because my wife like him as a doctor he sat in visits us. He's not one those doctors that walk in and walked out I hate doctors like that and dr Robert ray Anthony was not like that. All these bad reviews about are just women being women during their pegencey. Dr. Robert Ray Anthony deliver all three of my children in dallas tx and never fell disrespect by him always acting same him and his wife were nice poeple.

July 27th, 2011

What an atrocious bedside manner

I quit seeing Dr. Anthony after three visits and quit honestly can't believe he is still in practice. This was five years ago and clearly his bedside manner has not changed (from what I've read in the other reviews). I was unaware that I had a fibroid growing alongside my baby; upon doing a sono, Dr. Anthony asked if I knew I had a fibroid, of which I responded with, "A tumor?!" I was then asked in disgust, "Did I say tumor? Don't you speak English?" At another appointment, we inquired what would happen if both my baby and my lives were in jeopardy and were scolded with, "You must be a Democrat. I'm a Republican and it's my job to save the baby." What a way to twist words! Regardless of what party either of us favored, to throw politics into the face of one of your patients is completely unprofessional. This was not my first child and I have never been in the care of such a rude, uncaring doctor! I do not recommend him whatsoever, and needless to say, delivered a healthy baby girl with the help of an attentive, respectable ob/gyn.

April 5th, 2011

If you want to be mistreated than this is the Dr. for you. He made my labor a nightmare! I had a healthy pregnancy and no complications but he decided that he was going to induce me because I was taking too long for him, there was no medical reason to induce me. Then he told me in the middle of pushing to stop pushing because he was going to do perineal massage which is started way before you ever even think of labor. When he was making sure all of my placenta came out he was so rough and told me to shut my mouth and quit crying. He then told the nurse to give me something to shut me up so he could stitch me up. I woke up an hr later as he was finishing up. I wanted to breastfeed my son asap for obvious reasons but since he "shut me up" for an hr that wasn't possible and he told the nurses in the nursery that I wanted him to be fed formula. He stitched me up wrong and told me I should've thought twice about having a baby. This man is a sorry excuse for a human much less a Dr.

February 10th, 2011

Ruse, uncaring, not too good

Dr. Anthony was rude at best, downright mean often. I will note right away that the office staff was wonderful. They were kind and caring and generally treated people with respect. The exact opposite is true of the doctor. At first a patient may feel neglected that in 9 months of visits (with could be in excess of 12 visits for complicated or high risk pregnancy) you only see the doc twice, but then you are grateful for not having to be around him. He believes and tells you his time is more valuable than yours, and your other doctors are stupid and wrong. He is not at all compassionate. He gave me hospital discharge instructions while the nurse was still working on clean up after the baby was out, he was in a hurry to get somewhere and stitched me up lopsided. He disregarded my wished concerning revealing the sex of my baby and pain meds during delivery. He even called me in for a C-section one day, had me sit in the office all day, until after hours, he had forgot i was there, and i didnt even need the c-section after all. He didnt address my birth control needs for after the baby, but gave me meds to take 'until you get pregnant again'. I would never see him again, and would not suggest him to anyone.

September 16th, 2017