A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Antonelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Antonelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Antonelle, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonelle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antonelle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert William Antonelle MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Antonelle practice?
- Dr. Robert Antonelle has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Antonelle practices Gastroenterology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and Bronx, NY.
See White Plains Gastroenterologists.