A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Antonelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Antonelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Antonelle, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Antonelle graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Antonelle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Antonelle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Antonelle practice?
Dr. Robert Antonelle practices Gastroenterology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Vernon, NY.
See White Plains Gastroenterologists.