inactive

Robert I Appel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

October 1st, 2015
Do not bring your kid to this doctor office. The Doctor is not patient with children at all. My 9 year old daughter was so upset with her experience and does not want to go back there. To be fair your experience will be ok if you are an adult.

February 13th, 2013
Wait time at his office is RIDICULOUS
My elderly father had a series of appointments with Dr. Appel for cataract surgeries on two eyes. Dr. Appel is fine and does a good job but the wait times at his office are truly out of control. My father is incontinent and we have to schedule things carefully. Out of approximately 5 appointments we had to wait more than half an hour for 4 of them and over an hour for 2 of them. It is so completely disrespectful of other people's time. I would rate this doctor higher but the ridiculously lengthy wait times clouded the whole experience.

December 28th, 2011