A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Appelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Appelman is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Appelman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Appelman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Appelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Isaac Appelman MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Appelman practice?
- Dr. Robert Appelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Appelman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Radiologists.