The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Appelman
Dr. Robert Appelman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pembroke Pines, FL, with another office in Hollywood, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Appelman is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Northwest Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Appelman has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Robert Appelman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Dr. Barry Charnick
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi19
Dr. Alan Holz
Neuroradiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Pembroke Pines, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. David Epstein
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
Hollywood, FL 0.01 mi34