A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Apter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Apter is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Apter, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Apter graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Apter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Island Hospital
- Skagit Vly Hosp, Mount Vernon, Wa
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lynn Apter MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Apter practice?
- Dr. Robert Apter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Apter practices Emergency Medicine near Anacortes, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Anacortes Emergency Physicians.