Learn more about Dr. Robert Arbeit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arbeit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Campylobacter Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbeit graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arbeit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Arbeit MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Arbeit practice?
- Dr. Robert Arbeit has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Arbeit practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.