A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arbeit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arbeit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Campylobacter Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- HIV Infections
- Mycobacterium Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arbeit graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arbeit has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arbeit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan