A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arcati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arcati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arcati, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcati graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arcati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Arcati MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Arcati practice?
- Dr. Robert Arcati has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Arcati practices Family Medicine near Bethpage, NY.
See Bethpage Primary Care Doctors.