Learn more about Dr. Robert Arceci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arceci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arceci, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Histiocytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arceci graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arceci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Arceci MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Arceci practice?
- Dr. Robert Arceci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Arceci practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Oncologists.