A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arceci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arceci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arceci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arceci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arceci, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Histiocytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arceci graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Arceci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Arceci MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Arceci practice?
- Dr. Robert Arceci has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Arceci practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians and Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.