A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arceci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arceci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arceci
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Arceci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arceci, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Down Syndrome
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Transplantation
- Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Histiocytoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arceci graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Arceci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Arceci MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Arceci practice?
- Dr. Robert Arceci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Arceci practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Oncologists.