A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arciero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arciero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arciero, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Clinical Research
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arciero graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Arciero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center, John Dempsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arciero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Arciero practice?
Dr. Robert Arciero practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and Southington, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons, Farmington Orthopedic Surgeons, Farmington Emergency Physicians, and Farmington Sports Medicine Doctors.