A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall Ardinger graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hall Ardinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.