Learn more about Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall Ardinger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Ardinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall Ardinger graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Hall Ardinger has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger practice?
- Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Hall Ardinger practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Cardiologists.