A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arends:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arends
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arends Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arends, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arends graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Arends has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Arends MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Arends practice?
- Dr. Robert Arends has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Arends practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.