A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arends:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arends is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arends, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arends graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Arends has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arends accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Arends practice?
Dr. Robert Arends practices Ophthalmology near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Milford Ophthalmologists.