Learn more about Dr. Robert Arends:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arends is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arends
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arends Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arends, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arends graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Arends has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Arends MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Arends practice?
- Dr. Robert Arends has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Arends practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.