Dr. Robert Aris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Aris?

September 29th, 2016

Arrogant and assuming

This doctor was the supervisor for a very caring fellow I am seeing. He knew nothing about me but came in the room and insinuated my problems were at home or work and I did not have asthma because my pulmonary function tests were normal. He never bothered to ask or I would have told him I was on four controller meds and 40 mg of prednisone and did a duoneb before the appointment. He had no wY of knowing I'm pie in the sky happily married and used to do 2000 steps on the stair climber a few times a week as well as weight lifting and working two jobs that I love. I've only had this disease a few months, I hope my lungs would look good. Actually, per textbooks they should as an asthmatic on meds. He made me feel so terrible, he actually looked at me and my bags and said " you are able to hold down a full time job with all these symptoms?" He was so condescending. When he found out more about my history he started to talk to me like it was my first allergy talk. He was zero help and caused me a lot of heartache. Do not schedule with him.

November 7th, 2013

If you are looking for being written off as a waste of time or to be insulted by snide remarks then you have found the right guy! My appointment with Dr. Aris was very strange. He is an intelligent man and knows his material but don't expect a warm welcome or feelings of true concern from this doctor. I actually got much more useful information out of the pharmacist at the Walmart in Sanford if that tells you anything! I have never left a doctors office feeling angry an on the defense like I did when I left his office...such a waste of time and money.!

June 6th, 2009

Aris is A+

We are exceptionally pleased with our experience with Dr. Aris. He spent a lot of time with us to make sure we understood everything, and he coordinated with my family doctor as well as my surgeon. He continued to follow my case and offer support and guidance even after I was no longer in his care. He also checked up on me in the hospital even though he was in no way required to do so. He is very reassuring and capable.

March 1st, 2013