A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arleo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arleo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arleo, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arleo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Arleo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Cayuga Medical Center Acute Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Arleo MD and PC is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Arleo practice?
- Dr. Robert Arleo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Arleo practices Ophthalmology near Ithaca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, NY.
See Ithaca Ophthalmologists.