A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Arleo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Arleo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Arleo, MD, PC is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arleo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Arleo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Cayuga Medical Center Acute Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arleo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HealthNow New York - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Arleo practice?
Dr. Robert Arleo practices Ophthalmology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Ophthalmologists.