A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Armen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Armen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Armen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Armen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Armen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Armen practice?
Dr. Robert Armen practices Infectious Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Infectious Disease Doctors.