Learn more about Dr. Robert Armen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Armen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armen
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Armen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Armen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Armen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Armen MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Armen practice?
- Dr. Robert Armen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Armen practices Infectious Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Infectious Disease Doctors.