A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Armen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Armen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armen
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Armen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Armen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Armen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Armen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Armen MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Armen practice?
- Dr. Robert Armen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Armen practices Infectious Disease near Orange, CA.
See Orange Infectious Disease Doctors.