Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Anne on Oct 30th, 2014

The girl at the front office who answers the phone made it very difficult to make an appointment. She did not understand my ins., and gave me an attitude as my infectious situation did not warrant an appt. even though I was referred by my PCP. A real "peach." Otherwise, I have not seen the doc yet, but, have heard awesome feedback about him.

Thank you Dr. Armen... show details Thank you Dr. Armen...
Aug 20th, 2011

I had a rare infection while @ the hospital. I saw many doctors but none of them could figure it out. Then Dr. Armen was called and figured it out right away...put me on the correct medication and today I am healthy!! I followed up with him 2 times in the office and he even returned my phone call when I had a question. Not only is he a smart physician but a kind one too.

#1 Physician Around: Dr. Armen show details #1 Physician Around: Dr. Armen
Oct 9th, 2010

Dr. Armen was an answer to my prayers... He LISTENED, spent time with me, took detailed notes, answered all my questions, took care of me and now I am pain free! I have never been treated so well by a physician all my life. His office is courteous, helpful and Dr. Armen himself returns my phone calls. I recommend Dr. Armen wholeheartedly to all who need him either for infectious disease and he does primary care. Now he is my primary care physician too! He is the best around.