Dr. Robert Ashburn MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2008
Previous Post and Rating updated
I should have waited a few more days and looked back on the entire deal before I posted my ratings previously on Dr.Ashburn. He went the extra mile and was very caring in the end! Thanks Dr. Ashburn! After reading my previous post.. it sounded nasty and I didn't mean to come off that way...really! You made up for everything I felt might have been going wrong in the end!

November 25th, 2008
Dr Robert Ashburn
My son had Dr. Ashburn as his anesthesiologist and Dr. Ashburn seemed very arrogant! I was worried and very concerned when we were told my son would have an additional surgery while he was under that I was not aware of! Dr. Ashburn words to me were....Don't Freak on me! I just felt like he was not very caring and what doctor says this to a mother who's 3 year old son is having surgery? Don't Freak On Me!!?? I think he handled the situation wrong! Come to find out he went to school in my hometown of Galveston Texas so that explains tons to me. Dr. Ashburn made up for his arrogant manners towards to the end but his rude behavior made me think he needs to go back to galveston and lay on the beach for a week or two?