Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

I keep him from his family show details I keep him from his family
Sep 3rd, 2013

I ended up paying 160$ for a letter because he did not listen to instructions. He charged me 120$ for the letter, a month went by and I realized this letter was never written. He then charged another 40$ and still did not include the details I needed. I refused to pay another 40$ for him to fix it. I had to go see another doctor to get it done and I was not charged at all. The desk staff did not communicate my needs to the doctor properly. I live 45mins outside of the city and work in the city. I needed this letter to get my drivers license back. He delayed my license by a whole month. I was told several times that i would be refunded but then he changed his mind. I also received notes from him saying "if I had typed would have been $20 more cause I don't do secretarial work! Staff do they need to be paid for it. $40 fee no refunds for non OHIP work that keeps me from my family." "I've done this as a favour I was not obliged to help you." I've never been treated so poorly in my life!

Dec 23rd, 2008

I like Dr. Asselstine. He takes the time, he listens and he is informative. He answers any questions honestly and in an easy to understand choice of words.