Dr. Robert Atkenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Atkenson?

August 25th, 2016

Love this man.

I went in to see Dr Robert Atkinson 4 years ago with bad pain in right knee. After talking with him he suggested a 5 week series of supartz shots. So I started shots and it was amazing results. I immediately felt the difference in knee. After the 3rd shot I was walking normal, bending, it's awesome. I just love Dr Robert. His soothing voice ,his demeanor, his way of making you feel you are his only patient . My husband has had 2 surgeries by him for shoulder and what a skilled surgeon. Within 2 weeks my hubby was all good and functional. Amazing. ....

April 17th, 2016

Dr. Robert Atkenson is an amazing man. The way I describe him is you know you're going to like him as soon as he walks into the room. I have been a patient of his for 21 years. He's done arthoscopic surgery on my left shoulder, right knee and left knee (twice), he's done total knee replacement surgeries for both of my knee and I have been to him for a variety of other issues. I have referred him to other family members and friends. Who have been as equally please with his care.He is an amazing doctor and I trust him with my life.

September 25th, 2015

SuperPath total hip replacement. Amazing !

Truly a sincere man and a brilliant surgeon. I don't always see eye to eye with the many doctors and surgeons I have visited. But the first time I met Dr. Bob, I knew he was my guy ! Thank you Dr.Atkenson for all your care and concerns .

March 11th, 2015

I Dislocated my shoulder; Dr. Atkensen prescribed an MRI which showed minimal breakage; recommended physical therapy. His diagnosis was spot-on! I was healed 100% in six short weeks. Very glad he didn't push for surgery or other invasive measures.

June 6th, 2017