Learn more about Dr. Robert Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Atkinson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Atkinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Egen Atkinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Robert Atkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Atkinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Orthopedic Surgeons and Honolulu Surgeons.