A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Atkinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkinson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Atkinson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Egan Atkinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Robert Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Atkinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Orthopedic Surgeons and Honolulu Surgeons.