A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Atnip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Atnip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Atnip, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Kidney Disease
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Atnip graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Atnip has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atnip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Atnip practice?
Dr. Robert Atnip practices Vascular Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.