Learn more about Dr. Robert Atnip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Atnip is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Atnip, MD is board certified in Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Disease
- Mesenteric Vascular Occlusion
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Atnip graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Atnip has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Hanover Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atnip accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Atnip practice?
Dr. Robert Atnip practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons, Hershey General Practitioners, and Hershey Cardiothoracic Surgeons.