A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Attaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Attaran, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Attaran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaran graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Attaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ramak Attaran MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Attaran practice?
- Dr. Robert Attaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Attaran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Branford , CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.