A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Attaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Attaran, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attaran
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Attaran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Attaran, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Attaran graduated from Sheffield University, Sheffield, England. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Attaran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ramak Attaran FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Attaran practice?
- Dr. Robert Attaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Attaran practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Internists and New Haven Cardiologists.