A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ave'Lallemant graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Ave'Lallemant has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Midstate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A.J. Ave'Lallemant MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Ave'Lallemant practice?
- Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ave'Lallemant practices Urology near New Britain, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Newington, CT and Wallingford, CT.
See New Britain Urologists.