Dr. Robert Ayres MD Patient Reviews

3.1
  • 9 reviews

November 20th, 2012
unprofessional
The phone is CONSTANTLY busy. Once you finally get through , the office staff never follow through with what they say they will do. It's day 3 and im still waiting for my medication to be called into the local pharmacy. I have even spoken to the pharmacy , who is attempting to contact them as well. The pharmacy is very familiar with the doctor and staff and stated that the office is one of the worst offices to get in contact with in the area and to expect major delays every time!!! I am currently looking for a new doctor,my time is just as valuable as theirs!!!

May 22nd, 2012
IT TAKES DAYS TO GET SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY ANSWER THE PHONE AT THE OFFICE!!!!!! THAT MAKES ME NUTS!!!!! I WILL BE FINDING A NEW DOCTOR...............

November 25th, 2011
GREAT DOCTOR- GREAT OFFICE
Doc has always given me and my family personal attention, and he knows us like we were his own. The office was redecorated professionally, and WOW. Modern and clean. Haters are probably the druggies that, trust me, you do not want in an office.

June 27th, 2011
MEDICAL
GREAT DOCTOR...

June 27th, 2011
If you don't care about a filthy building on the exterior and interior, or if you don't mind seeing personal files strewn around in disarray, or if you don't mind ancient, unusable office equipment, or if you don't mind an unshaven, old clothes wearing, unprofessional looking, cowboy boot wearing doctor, this may be your man. That being said, he has great bedside manner, seems genuinely concerned, and is very personable. I just can't stand filth.

January 30th, 2011
His office could use some new decor (from floor to ceiling), but I am there because I am sick not as a decorator. You know he is coming because you can hear his boots before you see him. Yes, his dress is casual but again...I don't care. He listens to me as I discuss my health issues, discusses treatment, even asks about my family, and instructs me to return if needed. Unlike some Drs. who say "come back in 2 weeks"...so that you can tell them you are "ok"...no thanks! I save time AND money. His staff has always been professional and friendly.

December 14th, 2009
Wonderful doctor

November 4th, 2009
Awful doctor
I honestly have no idea how he even has a license, hes very unprofessional and the doctor building alone smells like a wet dog. He would NOT listen to a word that i was saying, none of the questions that he asked me was even close to being legit to what was wrong with me, if your looking for a caring, professional, doctor that will give you a right diaganoses dont go to him, or unless your looking for a "percription" doctor then i guess hes the one for you, other then that hes a very sad excuse for a doctor.

October 15th, 2009