A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Azcarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Azcarraga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azcarraga
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azcarraga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Azcarraga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azcarraga graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Azcarraga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Reyes Azcarraga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Azcarraga practice?
- Dr. Robert Azcarraga has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Azcarraga practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Primary Care Doctors.