A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Azcarraga is Excellent. Dr. Azcarraga has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Azcarraga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Azcarraga graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Azcarraga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azcarraga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Azcarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Azcarraga practice?
Dr. Robert Azcarraga practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CA and Santa Rosa, CA.
See Healdsburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Azcarraga, Dr. Bobby Azcarraga, Dr. Rob Azcarraga, Dr. Robbie Azcarraga