A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Azcarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Azcarraga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azcarraga
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Azcarraga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Azcarraga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azcarraga graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Azcarraga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Reyes Azcarraga MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Azcarraga practice?
- Dr. Robert Azcarraga has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Azcarraga practices Family Medicine near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Family Physicians.