A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Azcarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Azcarraga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Azcarraga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Azcarraga graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Azcarraga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azcarraga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Azcarraga practice?
Dr. Robert Azcarraga practices Family Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Family Physicians.