Dr. Robert Adams MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

November 17th, 2013
You cannot do better!
Have been Dr Adam's patient for 5+ years. He is kind, very smart with differential diagnosis skills, makes appropriate referrals etc. He includes me when deciding my plan of care and has the nicest way of encouraging me to make life style changes without making me feel like a dufus for having some "bad" habits. If Dr Adams is delayed coming into the treatment room based on appointment time, it is because he is giving time to someone that NEEDS it.... believe me, because I've been on both ends of getting his time and waiting on him, Could not ask for a better doc!

March 6th, 2012
The most hateful doctor and staff, when I was sent to Methodist to get a scan 9 people could not stop talking about the hatefulness of this office. No one should take the abuse I took from this doctor and the worthless staff.

November 1st, 2010
He cannot remember the prescriptions that he has issues on previous visits. He does not communicate well with the Doctors he refers to. Other Doctors concure that they do not understand the reasons for the medication he prescribes or stops prescribing.

October 12th, 2009
Dr. Adams has been the most down to earth and caring physician I have ever known. He gives practical information and tips with the kids that he himself have used. He is our young children's Dr. as well as mine and my husbands. We think he's great!!!!