- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Anderson is Excellent. Dr. Anderson has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Ankle Joint Replacement.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anderson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Anderson practice?
Dr. Robert Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Anderson, Dr. Bobby Anderson, Dr. Robbie Anderson, Dr. Rupert Anderson