A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Robert Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bailey practices Internal Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Gresham Internists.