A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barber is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barber, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Barber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- St Josephs Regional Med Center-South Ben
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center South Bend Campus,Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brian Barber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Barber practice?
- Dr. Robert Barber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barber practices Family Medicine near Shelbyville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Pendleton, IN.
See Shelbyville Primary Care Doctors.