A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Barnett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Barnett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Barnett has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Barnett MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Robert Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Barnett practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.