A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Baron, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baron has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brian Baron MD and MS is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Baron practice?
- Dr. Robert Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Baron practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.