A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Beeson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Beeson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beeson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beeson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Beeson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Beeson graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Beeson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Benson Beeson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Beeson practice?
- Dr. Robert Beeson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Beeson practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.