A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Berger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Berger practice?
- Dr. Robert Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Berger practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, CT.
See Princeton Radiologists and Princeton Nuclear Medicine Physicians.