A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Berger practice?
Dr. Robert Berger practices Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Hightstown, NJ.
See Hillsborough Radiologists.