A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berger
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Berger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Berger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Berger practice?
- Dr. Robert Berger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Berger practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Pennington Radiologists and Pennington Nuclear Medicine Physicians.