A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Berger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Berger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Berger practice?
- Dr. Robert Berger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Berger practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Hillsborough, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ and Kendall Park, NJ.
See Hillsborough Radiologists and Hillsborough Nuclear Medicine Physicians.