Learn more about Dr. Robert Bourne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bourne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourne graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bourne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bourne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bourne practice?
Dr. Robert Bourne practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Draper, UT.
See Salt Lake City Internists, Salt Lake City Sports Medicine Doctors, Salt Lake City Orthopedic Surgeons, and Salt Lake City Physiatrists.