Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Good Samaritan HospitalWest Islip
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Brown MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Brown practice?
- Dr. Robert Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Brown practices Pulmonary Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Pulmonologists.