A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Brown practice?
Dr. Robert Brown practices Pulmonary Disease near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Pulmonologists.