Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Brown
Dr. Robert Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Brown is affiliated with St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT, St Vincent's Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Robert Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Dr. Cordelia Solomon
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Bridgeport, CT 0.01 mi10
Dr. Jessie Williams
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Bridgeport, CT 0.01 mi22
Dr. Vanita Gupta
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bridgeport, CT 0.01 mi26