A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Bulloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Bulloch is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulloch graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Bulloch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Bulloch MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Bulloch practice?
- Dr. Robert Bulloch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Bulloch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.