A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cameron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cameron, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thymus Cancer
- Trachea Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cameron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cameron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Cameron practice?
Dr. Robert Cameron practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.