A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cameron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cameron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cameron, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Jaw Diseases (Craniomandibular Disorders)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Pleural Effusion
- Thoracic Cancer
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thymus Cancer
- Trachea Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cameron has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Cameron MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Robert Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Cameron practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.