Dr. Robert Cameron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cameron?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Robert Cameron?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 27th, 2014

Exceptional Care

I have only good things to say about Dr. Cameron and his staff. Dr. Cameron had been following me for a few years, and ultimately had to perform surgery. I feel that he and his team have a level of expertise that is hard to match, and that the level of care they provided was exceptional. I appreciated the conservative approach Dr. Cameron took with me. Some doctors just want to cut, whether you need it or not. Based on my experience with him, Dr. Cameron isn't like that (which I believe spares patients a lot of unnecessary trauma). When the time came for me to have surgery, I really had to have it. Following my surgery, Dr. Cameron and his P.A.'s were very responsive. My calls were always returned, all of my questions were answered, and they never made me feel bad for asking even the simplest of things. As for office visits, I appreciate the fact that I am never rushed out before I feel finished. Dr. Cameron takes his time to answer questions, and provide clarification. When you listen to him explain things, you get a glimpse of what a truly gifted physician he is. It's not easy when you are dealing with an unwanted diagnosis, but it does help to have a good team. I, absolutely, made the right choice.

April 24th, 2013

Dr. Cameron will be interested in treating you (mesothelioma patients) only if your attorney is from Worthington & Caron. Maybe the have a deal worked out in which they represent, he treats and in return you make a "donation" to his meso research because you are so grateful that he saved your life. If you are represented by someone else - your as good as dead; at least that's what happened to my dad. Since when has a person's life have a price? Absolutely shameful! You're in the wrong business doc.

June 22nd, 2011

Beware!

I brought my husband to see Dr. Cameron in an office that didn't even look like a medical office. More like a clinic in downtown Tijuana. My husband had surgery with his ucla team that poorly managed the care of my husband. Dr. Cameron is closely connected to an attorney to get money for his so called research and it felt like they cared more about getting my money then helping my husband with his illness. Frankly I feel it is a conflict of interest to combine an attorney with a Dr. and of poor taste on their part because you will see that this is the only thing that truly matters to him. It's repulsive to me. I spoke to other patients recently who agreed this Dr. is not very good at all and never seems to follow up with them as well. I was disappointed with ucla and his team. No one ever seemed to know what they were doing, but they all loved to walk around like they do. After going to him, I spoke with other patients families through support groups who had better results with other doctors out of the state of California because they heard about the reputation of Dr. Cameron. Do your homework when finding a doctor who is specializing in mesothelioma and run away from one that is only interested in getting your compensation!!!

May 21st, 2011

would not recommend for a mesothelioma doctor, he is a surgeon and that is ALL he is. A horrible doctor, does not follow up on patients, poor staff, poor communication, VERY sloppy!

December 22nd, 2016