A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Carlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Carlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Carlin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Health Center Drive
- Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Carlin MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Carlin practice?
- Dr. Robert Carlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Carlin practices Dermatology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Dermatologists.