A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Clark, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Brent Clark MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Clark practice?
- Dr. Robert Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Clark practices Family Medicine near Payson, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Springville, UT.
See Payson Family Physicians.