A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Cobb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Cobb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Cobb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cobb graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cobb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Branson Cobb MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Cobb practice?
- Dr. Robert Cobb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Cobb practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.